3. Complete the never-ending project I’m doing over our bed - FREE - I already have all of the supplies.
5. Have another baby - granted, NOT FREE - yet I still want more children
6. Take 2 weekend getaways with my girlfriends - ALMOST FREE - I can save my pennies to contribute to a couple of long weekends at my friend's condo in Flagstaff, as we'd planned
7. Take a short vacation with another couple, no kids allowed - again, if planned well, this could be really cheap
9. See the Grand Canyon - day trip
10. Take a trip back to Kansas City - I haven't been to KC in 3 years...I think it's fair to want to go back sometime in the next 3 years considering all we'd pay for is airfare
13. Organize the sports equipment in our garage - minimal cost if planned right
16. Go on a cruise - we've discussed doing this for our 10 year anniversary in 2010 OR my in laws have been discussing taking us on a cruise for a while now...not an unrealistic goal in my mind
17. Put wood floors in my scrapbook room - FREE - a friend has extra wood and he has offered to put it in
24. Sell my old bedroom furniture that I had as a kid - HELLO! This is MAKING money.
28. Go to San Francisco with Mike - again, just the plane tickets, we would stay with friends
31. Put cabinets and counter tops in my craft room - I'll admit this could be costly, but I plan to scope out discount stores that sell discontinued cabinets for cheap and could ask for $$ for this project for holiday gifts
42. Add ads to my blog to help bring in a little income - again, MAKING money...
52. Pray for Mike every day for a month - yeah, this would totally affect Mike...in a positive way!
55. Color my hair back to blond again - I use $6 boxed hair color + coupons
56. Purchase overstuffed chairs and a large ottoman for our living room - yes, this is expensive and likely won't happen until we sell a rental house
57. Get the broken dining room chair fixed - CHEAP - buy wood glue
58. Hang curtains on the office window - FREE - I have the fabric and plan on begging my MIL to sew something simple sometime in the next couple of years
59. Install crown molding in the bedroom - not cheap, again...a girl can dream, can't she? If we sell a house and Mike gets a job, I want this on the wish list
61. Get an amazing $1000 camera - again, I'm thinking birthday and Christmas money could be used to buy an amazing second-hand camera
63. Research buying contacts online to save money - Does anyone else see the word "SAVE" in this sentence?
64. Start using 100% homemade household cleaners - More savings, people!
65. Make vegetarian meals 3x a week for a month - Meat is expensive, saving more money here, too
75. Take a hot air balloon ride - this likely won't happen, but it would be so fun!
80. Buy a van with a DVD player for long car trips - this is only if we have another kid...we can't fit 3 car seats in our little Hondas