Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 2

Continuing on with "A Week in my Life," here's Day 2 in pictures (and a few words...because who am I kidding? I can't be silenced...)

I started the day doing Kaylin's hair a little different. I know you can't tell, but I can. No more side pony tail to keep her hair out of her eyes! I twisted it on top and put in a tighter clip...


I made parfaits for breakfast. Someone got them at McDonald's yesterday and I decided to create some at home...


I went to the gym for the first time this week...busy, busy, busy...


Then I had an eye exam...


The kids watched a movie (in the same chair...it was super sweet) while I made Chicken Burritos for dinner...


Before bedtime, Daddy made popcorn in my wonderful new popcorn maker...


Once the kids were in bed, Mike and I sat down and talked about our family mission statement, our core values and some goals. The conversation turned into one about our marriage...all I'll say is that, although there were some tears (I wonder who broke down, hmmm), it ended well!

3 comments:

DutchMac said...

Ooooh, good conversation for you and Mike! I wonder if I could convince my nearest and dearest to do the same.

Actually, I know the answer to that (a resounding 'No!'), but I have my sneaky ways of getting those things accomplished anyway. :-)

Happy scrapbooking to you!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

HeathahLee said...

So do people stare at you when you're taking pictures? I felt more like a tourist than the out-of-towners when I went to the closest Mississippi Welcome center to take pictures for Blog Around the World. How embarrassing, and I'm from the same county the Welcome Center is in! I've taken my camera to church, too, and feel like people are wondering if I've lost my mind! Ooh, I know, next I'll take it to Wal-mart and see what kind of reaction I get! : )

newlyweds said...

What a great day!!

I have to ask is that spoon in your parfait Michaelango by oneida?; if so I have the same pattern.

Related Posts with Thumbnails